Your Partner for a Successful Corn Crop
KWS sells superior corn and soybean seeds in the United States and Canada through our North American company, AgReliant Genetics.
AgReliant Genetics was formed in 2000 as a joint venture with our French partner,†Groupe Limagrain.
By doing business with AgReliant Genetics, you can count on a strong partnership and outstanding service. Outperforming corn varieties lock in your profits and will meet all your corn crop expectations.
AgReliant Genetics markets its products under eight†brand names:
- AgriGold Hybrids -- located in St Francisville, Illinois
- LG Seeds -- located in Elmwood, Illinois
- Great Lakes Hybrids -- located in Ovid, Michigan
- Pride Seed†-- located in Chatham, Ontario
- Producers Hybrids -- located in Battle Creek, Nebraska
- Wensman†Seed Company -- located in Wadena, Minnesota
- Golden Acres Genetics†-- located in Waco,†Texas
- Eureka Seeds†-- located in Woodland,†California
The headquarters of AgReliant Genetics is located in Westfield, Indiana.